Learn ancient and modern Thai massage, yoga, and other healing arts techniques combined with western approaches to addressing an array of conditions, including sciatica, plantar fasciitis, diabetic neuropathy, and shoulder injuries.
Blend eastern and western wisdom to build your skill-set and take your practice to the next level! Learn to help your clients improve mobility, restore range of motion, and deepen their connection with their bodies. NCBTMB continuing education hours available!
PARTICIPANTS WILL ENJOY…
- All Buffet Meals + Accommodation (9 days, 8 nights)
- Thai massage instruction in supine, prone, seated, and side-lying positions
- 2 x Daily yoga –vinyasa, partner yoga
- Delicious & nutritious buffet made with local fresh produce, fruit, juices & purified water. Vegan options available!
- Herbal Steam Room
- Ocean front pool
- Access to fitness facilities
- Excursions and shopping at the night markets
- Airport Transfer between the Koh Samui airport and Samahita are included in your registration.
- Complimentary wifi throughout the resort
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
- Meals not listed above
- Travel visas
About the trip
The schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the teacher.
Wednesday and Saturday will be free for excursions and to explore Thailand!
6.45 am- 9.00 am Light Breakfast, coffee, tea
9.00 am – 10.30am Morning Vinyasa Yoga Practice and Meditation
10.30 am – 1.00 pm Brunch Buffet and Free Time
1.00 pm – 6.00 pm Afternoon Partner Yoga Practice / Thai Massage Class
6.00 pm – 8.00pm Dinner Buffet
7.30 pm-9.00pm Optional Thai Massage Practice Time
A $500 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR SPOT AND GOES TOWARD THE TOTAL RETREAT COST.
Payment Plan: $2033
4 payments of $383.25 after $500 deposit
Payment Plan: $2500
4 payments of $500 after $500 deposit
Spots WILL NOT be held without a deposit. The non-refundable policy is firm. Please check all future obligations before paying your deposit. Once the deposit is made, you have the option of paying the remaining balance in full or using the payment plan.
Get 10% Off Your Trip
Pay in full by December 31, 2018, and receive 10% off your trip.
You’ll Learn …
Thai massage, yoga, and healing arts techniques that will build your skill-set and take your practice to the next level! Learn to help your clients improve mobility, restore range of motion, and deepen their connection with their bodies.
Participants will be able to perform a 120-minute Thai massage in supine, seated, prone, and side-lying positions. Manuals and materials are included in the cost of the retreat.
Who is this training designed for …
Healing Arts Practitioners
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I have to have yoga or massage experience to attend this retreat?
Nope. The daily yoga class is for all levels, as is the Thai massage instruction. There will be plenty of variations to account for experience, body type, and injuries. Knowledge of anatomy and physiology is helpful, but not required.
- Which airport do I fly into?
Koh Samui airport (USM is the code). https://www.samuiairportonline.com/
- Do I need a passport to visit Thailand?
Absolutely! Your passport must also have at least one blank page for entry stamp and must be valid at least 6 months beyond the duration of your trip. Visit your home country’s passport website for more information.
- Do I need vaccinations for Thailand?
- Do I need a visa?
Visas are not required for visits lasting less than 60 days. Visit your home country’s passport website for more information.
- When should I arrive in Thailand?
Arrive on June 22. If you are coming from the United States, flights can be quite lengthy, so you may end up departing on June 20th or 21st so that you arrive on the 22nd.
- What is the cancellation and refund policy?
In the event that a retreat participant wishes to cancel their booking, the following terms and conditions shall apply:
The retreat participant must notify the retreat coordinator, in writing, of their desire to cancel. The following conditions shall apply with respect to refunds for cancellations:
- If the retreat participant cancels at least 150 days prior to departure, their non-refundable deposit is retained, but any other payments made by the retreat attendee will be refunded in full.
- If the retreat participant cancels at least 120 days prior to departure, their non-refundable deposit is retained, and 50% of any other payments already made by the retreat participant will be refunded.
- If the retreat participant cancels within 90 days of departure, non-refundable deposit, as well as all payments made by the participant, will not be refunded.
Your reservation IS transferable. If you cannot make the trip, and would like someone to take your place, we can transfer the reservation to that person.
More information, including the waiver, and other details about what to pack and currency will be emailed to you as we approach departure date.
8. Can I bring my partner, family member, friend?
YES! Non-Student Companion Rate is $1225. or $300 deposit and 4 payments of $231.25. This includes meals, accomodations, and access to the resort facilities. For more information, and to register, email me at [email protected]