Prenatal Thai MassageBook | Video | E-Course | Live Course | Sessions
Prenatal Thai Massage is a healing system that nourishes moms-to-be as their bodies prepare for childbirth.
The rhythmic movements help to decrease physical and emotional stress. Recipients of often state improved mobility, as well as a more restful night’s sleep.
In my Prenatal Thai Massage courses and book, healing arts practitioners will learn to use their hands, feet, and knees to safely apply various techniques. The sessions are performed fully clothed on a mat on the floor.
- Prenatal Thai Massage Online 1-CE: Click here for your free preview
- Prenatal Thai Massage Live 20-CE: May 18-20, 2018. Click here to learn more
- Click Here to Stream and Download the Prenatal Thai Massage Video
Prenatal Thai Massage Courses
Massage therapists have the opportunity to earn CE Hours through the NCBTMB upon successful completion of the course(s). Check with your state’s licensing board to ensure eligibility.
Material is specifically intended for:
- Yoga instructors, who want to offer bodywork to their students. Many of the techniques can be used as assists, or hands-on nurturing support, during yoga classes.
- Thai bodyworkers who aim to keep the continuity of care when working with their regular clients. Learning Prenatal Thai Massage is a great way to support long-time clients through this important period in their lives.
- Massage therapists who are ready to expand their prenatal massage knowledge base. While the routine in this book is performed on a mat, many of the techniques can be used on a massage table or chair. This allows more creativity and versatility in your practice.
Students will learn:
1: 60-Minute Prenatal Thai Massage Sequence
Seated, Semi-Reclined, and Side-Lying Positions
2: Safety Precautions and Contraindications
3: Benefits of Prenatal Thai Massage
4: Sample Intake Questions
5: Bolstering and Prop Usage
6: Common Pregnancy-related Conditions
Check Out the Book Reviews
About the Author & Instructor: Vanessa Hazzard
As a mother to a wonderful son, I know firsthand the emotional and physical toll pregnancy takes on the body. Every few weeks, you have a “new body”! Providing moms-to-be with massage and bodywork through these changes helps to ease stress during this sacred time. Over the past 12 years, I’ve had thousands of massage therapy clients from age 8 to 90 years old. I’ve been successful at addressing their acute and chronic pain, restricted mobility, and overall discomfort stemming from a variety of conditions, including pregnancy. I’ve worked with pregnant clients in every trimester, as well as addressing post-partum discomfort as the body adjusts after delivery. I specifically use Prenatal Thai Massage techniques with clients who are being introduced to positive touch and prefer not to disrobe.
Having studied in the United States and Chiang Mai, Thailand, I have over 1100 hours of massage therapy and Thai bodywork training combined. I enjoy seamlessly blending my eclectic body of knowledge, embracing both the science and soul of massage and bodywork.
Schedule a Session with Vanessa
Vanessa is available for Prenatal Thai Massage sessions, and traditional Thai Massage sessions throughout the Philadelphia region. If you are interested in receiving a session from Vanessa click the button below.